The agrimac.es website contains information about lightweight machinery in general and about the products the company manufactures in particular.
Its main aim is to provide its customers and the general public with detailed information on rotary tillers, walk-behind tractors, conventional tractors, forklift trucks, dumpers and other machines made by Agria Hispania SL.
agrimac.es is a project of Agria Hispania SL, the Tax ID Code of which is B95830527.
We place prime importance on the value of transparency, and for that reason we want you to know that the privacy of your personal data will be safeguarded with the utmost rigour and in accordance with the law in force. This privacy statement explains which personal data we gather from our users and how we use them. We recommend you read these terms and conditions carefully before providing us with your personal data via this website. Over 13s may register on agrimac.es as users without the prior consent of parents or guardians.
In the case of minors aged 13 or under, the consent of parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances shall minors be requested to provide details about the professional and financial situation or any of a private nature regarding other family members without their express consent. If you are aged 13 or under and you have accessed this website without notifying your parents or guardian, you must not register yourself as a user.
The personal data of users are respected and safeguarded on this website. As a user you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made every effort to create a secure and trustworthy online space, and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy with you:
- We never request personal information unless we really need it to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share the personal information of our users with anybody unless it is to obey the law or if we have your express authorisation to do so.
Agria Hispania SL has adjusted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD), and to those of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the regulatory decree of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Controller in charge of processing your personal details
- Identity of the Controller: Agria Hispania SL
- Business name: Agrimac
- Tax ID Number/Code: B95830527
- Business address: Barrio de Euba, S/N, Amorebieta-Etxano, 48340 Vizcaya
- Email address: email@example.com
- Corporate activity: The manufacture of lightweight machinery for agriculture and construction.
- Registered in the Trade Register of Vizcaya, Volume 5591, Folio 167, 1st Entry, Sheet BI-67463.
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data sent to us via the website forms shall be processed as the data of “Users of the website and subscribers”.
For the processing of our users’ data we shall implement all of the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
The principles we shall apply to your personal information
When processing your personal data we shall apply the following principles, which are in line with the requirements of the new European data protection regulations:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We shall always require your consent for processing your personal data for one or several specific purposes, which we shall previously inform you of with total transparency.
- Data minimisation principle: We shall only request any data that are strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Limitation of retention period principle: the data shall be held on file for no longer than required to fulfil the purposes for which they are being processed. We shall notify you of the corresponding retention period in accordance with the purpose in question. In the case of subscriptions, we shall regularly review our lists and delete any records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data shall be processed in such a way as to guarantee their security and confidentiality. You can rest assured that we take every necessary precaution to prevent any unauthorised access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process on agrimac.es reaches us via:
- The contact form
- The forum registration form
What are your rights once you have provided us with your data?
Everybody is entitled to receive confirmation as to whether we are processing their personal data in agrimac.es.
The interested parties (data subjects) have the right to:
- Request access to their personal data
- Request the rectification or erasure of their personal data
- Request the limitation of their processing
- Oppose the processing of their personal data
- Request the portability of their data
The data subjects may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were gathered. Under certain circumstance, the data subjects may request that the processing of their data be limited, in which case said data shall only be retained for the filing of or defence against claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may oppose the processing of their personal data. Agria Hispania SL shall cease to process the data in question unless for compelling legitimate grounds and/or the filing of and defence against possible claims. As the data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data you might have submitted to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to send them to another data controller when:
- The processing is consent based
- The data have been submitted by the data subject.
- Processing shall be carried out using automated media.
On exercising your right to data portability, you shall be entitled to have your personal data sent directly from one controller to another whenever this is technically possible.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective legal protection and to file a claim before the control authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they believe the way in which their personal data have been processed in any way violates the regulations.
To exercise their rights of opposition, rectification or cancellation, data subjects must write to the company’s head offices at Barrio de Euba, S/N, 48340 Amorebieta-Etxano, Spain, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 946 300 055.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
On agrimac.es there are different systems for the gathering of personal information and for processing the information that the data subjects provide us, with each (form-based) data gathering system having its own purpose:
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, email address, phone number and postcode for meeting the requirements of the users of agrimac.es. For example, we might use these data for responding to your request and resolving any doubts, complaints, queries or concerns you might have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided via the website, the processing of your personal data, questions about the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you might have. The data you provide us with shall be stored in the OVH servers contracted by Agria Hispania SL within the EU.
- Forum subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name and email address, in order to manage the list of users.
- Distributor registration form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, email address, phone number, business address, company name and Tax ID Code. These data are stored in our servers located in Spain.
We also process your personal data for other purposes:
- o guarantee compliance with the conditions for use and the applicable law. This can include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it gathers.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data are also gathered that are obtained using a number of cookies downloaded onto the user’s computer whenever he/she browses this website, with these being described in detail in the cookies policy.
- To manage the social media sites. Agria Hispania may have a social media presence. The processing of the data of anyone who becomes a follower on Agria Hispania’s official social media sites shall be regulated by this section. The same applies to the conditions of use, privacy policies and access rules belonging to the social media site applicable in each case and previously accepted by the user of Agria Hispania. Your data shall be processed in order to correctly manage your presence on the social media site keeping you informed of Agria Hispania’s activities, products or services. And also for other purposes permitted by the rules of the different social media sites. Under no circumstances shall we use the profiles of our social media followers to send publicity on an individual basis.
According to what is established in the European general data protection regulations (GDPR) 2016/679, Agria Hispania S.L., whose business address is Barrio de Euba, S/N, Amorebieta-Etxano, 48340 Vizcaya, Spain, shall be responsible for processing the data of the users of its website and its subscribers.
Agria Hispania does not sell, lease or assign any personal data that can identify the user to third parties without prior consent, nor shall it do so in the future. However, in some cases partnerships might be entered into with other professionals, in which case the consent of the user shall be required after informing them of the identity of the partner and the purpose of the partnership. This shall always be done under the strictest security standards.
Authorisation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent
The commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested. Under no circumstances shall the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract.
The types of data processed are identifying data.
No types of specially protected data are processed.
How long do we keep your data on file?
The personal data provided shall be retained:
- For as long as the business relationship lasts.
- For as long as the data subject does not request their erasure.
- Period as of the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To whom are your data sent?
Some of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the performance of the activity, agrimac.es shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy terms and conditions:
When a user browses agrimac.es it is possible to gather non-identifying data that might include IP addresses, approximate geographical location, a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. These non-identifying data can also include information related to your browsing habits gathered by third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyse trends, manage the site, track the movements of users around the website and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
agrimac.es undertakes, while using and processing the users’ details, including their personal data, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to meet its obligation to safeguard them and adapt all the measures to prevent the alteration, loss and unauthorised processing there of or access thereto in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that ensures your data are migrated, in other words transmitted between a server and user website, fully and securely, and that they are fully encoded or encrypted in feedback.
agrimac.es cannot guarantee the total impregnability of the Internet and, therefore, that your data will not be breached by fraudulent third-party access.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Agria Hispania SL shall ensure that any person authorised by agrimac.es to process the customer’s data (including his/her staff, partners and lenders) shall be bound by the obligation of confidentiality (be this a contractual or legal duty).
Whenever a security incident occurs, the customer shall be notified withou undue delay as soon as Agria Hispania becomes aware of it and provided with appropiate information related to the security incident as and how it becomes known or whenever the customer reasonably requests it.
Data accuracy and authenticity
As the user is solely responsible for the authenticity and correction of the data submitted to agrimac.es, Agria Hispania SL is exonerated from any liability in this regard.
The users guarantee and are at all times responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data submitted, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user undertakes to provide complete and correct information on the contact and subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, not only for the processing, but also for the transfer of the data subject’s details, can be revoked at any time by notifying Agria Hispania SL as and how established in this policy regarding the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation shall not, under any circumstances, have retroactive effects.
Agria Hispania SL reserves the right to amend this policy in order to adapt it to new legislative and jurisprudential developments, as well as to changes in industry practices. Should these occur, Agria Hispania SL shall announce the changes made on this website before they are put into practice.
In accordance with the LSSICE, agrimac.es does not engage in SPAM practices and therefore does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. This means that in each of the forms available on the website, users have the opportunity to expressly consent to receiving the newsletter regardless any other occasional requests for commercial information.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, the Spanish Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act, agrimac.es undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without duly identifying them.
Document updated on 01-03-2019.
Terms and conditions of use
The terms and conditions governing the access to and use of this website are, in turn, governed by the legislation currently in force and by the principle of goodwill by which users undertake to make proper use of the website. Behaviour contrary to the law and/or the rights and interests of third parties is not permitted.
Being a user of the agrimac.es website implies that you acknowledge having read and accepted these terms and conditions and any additions to the legislation and regulations applicable regarding this issue. If, for whatever reason, you disagree with these terms and conditions, please stop using this website.
Any type of notification or claim shall only be valid if sent in writing or by registered post.
Agria Hispania SL does not accept responsibility for the information and content stored in forums, social media or any other medium that enables third parties to publish content independently on the provider’s website.
However, considering in mind articles 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Agria Hispania SL undertakes to remove or, where applicable, block any content that might affect or contravene national or international legislation, third-party rights or public morals and order.
Nor shall the company accept responsibility for any losses or damages that might be incurred by faulty or poorly configured software installed on the user’s computer. It is also exempt of all liability for any technical incident or fault that may occur when the user goes online. Moreover, the absence of interruptions or errors when accessing the website cannot be guaranteed.
Furthermore, Agria Hispania SL reserves the right to update, amend or delete the information contained on its website, as well as the layout or presentation thereof, at any time and without accepting any responsibility therefor.
Please be informed that any price that might appear on our website shall be for indicative purposes only. If users want to know the exact price or whether the product is currently has any kind of offer which they might find beneficial, they must visit one of Agria Hispania SL’s official distributors or contact an authorised salesperson.
Intellectual and industrial property
Agria Hispania SL owns all the rights of the digital publication software as well as the industrial and intellectual property rights over the content included, with the exception of the rights over products and services of a public nature that are not the property of this company.
None of the material published on this website may be reproduced, copied or published without the written consent of Agria Hispania SL.
All of the information received on the website, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, shall be considered assigned to Agria Hispania SL free of charge. Information that cannot be used or processed in this way must not be submitted.
All the products and services featured on this website that are not the property of Agria Hispania SL are the registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognised as such by our company. They only appear on the Agria Hispania SL website for promotional and information gathering purposes. These owners can request the amendment or deletion of the information that belongs to them.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These general terms and conditions are governed by Spanish legislation. Any legal dispute that might arise in relation to the website or the activity performed on it shall be brought before the Courts of Bilbao, with the users explicitly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they might be entitled.